Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bella Blvd-Man of the House.....

This is another one of the layouts that I did with the *new* Bella Blvd lines that will be hitting stores very soon! Start stalking your local Scrapbook Store, so you can get your hands on all of these fabulous papers and embellishments! You won't be disappointed! I promise.
This layout is of my son, Jordan. He is now a teenager (lucky me)! Anyways, it is getting a little harder to find scrapbook supplies that are appropriate for teenage boys, at least it is for me. I can't do all of the cutsie stuff, that is just not reflective of my son. Don't get me wrong, I love all of the cutsie products out there, they just don't go good with this boy. I will tell you, I was really excited to work with this line of paper, it fit's Jordan perfectly! Thanks Bella Blvd for thinking of the "big guys" too!

Make sure you stop by on Monday for an announcement, you don't want to miss it!!!!

No comments: