Thursday, February 4, 2010

2 More Days......

Til the CROP!! I cannot wait! I think I am ready, hopefully I won't forget anything, keep your fingers crossed. So, I thought I would share one of the five make and takes that we will be doing on Saturday. This one is a lollipop, decorated. This is a super simple and quick way to make a cute valentine treat for the little people in your life, or you can just keep it to look at because it is cute? I cannot take credit though, I found this idea while browsing thru my scrappy magazines. I changed it up a little bit, but the original idea came from a recent issue of Scrapbooks ETC. If you are working on any Valentine's Day scrappy projects, leave a link in the comments so we can all check them out! Share some inspiration...Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I spy some Bella!

Morgan said...

I saw that idea in the magazine and thought it was a super cute idea! Love it!