Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Old Paper, New Layout

So, I went to a crop this past Friday night. I got ONE layout done and here it is.............. I bought this Teresa Colins (green dot and ledger) paper in the Summer of 2008!! I cannot believe that I held onto it for so long before using it. I wonder if that makes me a paper hoarder? I also got to try out my new Clip-stand thingy(?). Isn't it cool? I bought it at Kohl's, actually I bought two! They are adjustable and perfect for photographing layouts and displaying them! Anyhow, here are a few close up's of the this layout....

I was going for a "clean" layout, didn't want to "junk it up." I have been heavily embellishing my layouts for quite a while and have a hard time calling this one done, but it is! I have to say that the reason I didn't get more layouts done was not because I was talking too much (although I did talk, alot). I was busy prepping for our upcoming Crop on February 6th. Cutting for make and takes, cutting for some upcoming classes as well. I am trying not to wait til the last minute to get things done. So far, so good. I am proud of myself!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

I am proud of you too -- I am hoping I can follow your good example!
See you on the 6th!

Laurie said...

Awesome layout (as usual) I Love the clip thing too.

Stephanie said...

Love that stand....where did you hear about it! wink wink :)