Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year... New Look.....

I felt like I needed a change, hope you like it. I am planning on changing the header to, but first I have to figure out how to customize the header I have choosen. Change is good. I am planning on lots of other changes in my life in this new year. Resolutions, I have a few. The usual, get organized, spend more time with the family, spend less money, eat healthier, make time for me. I am starting my resolutions on January 4th though, otherwise I would have already started off on the wrong foot with the "spend less money" thing. I am suffering from buyers remorse, I splurged on my Birthday gift this year. Coach, need I say more. And I also bought myself a Clip It up, base and upper tier. I'll be stalking the UPS guy til it comes! I have a few blog resolutions as well. I want to post at least once a week and include more scrappy projects here. That was the reason for the blog in the first place! Well, I am going on and on, blah blah.

Happy New Year to you and your Families! Thanks for reading my blog in 2009, hope you come back in 2010!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I am totally jealous of your birthday splurge. I LOVE Coach.