Sunday, January 10, 2010

Flashback to September 2009...

I was a Guest Bella Artista! It was so exciting being featured on the Bella Blvd Blog, what a great opportunity for me to share some of my work with so many people! So, here are the layouts that were featured during my week as a guest..............................

AND some of these layouts were published in a Japanese Scrapbooking Magazine. I haven't seen it yet, but my scrappy friends have. Thanks Stephanie and everyone at Bella for this opportunity! Oh and some other exciting news!! My friend Beth will be featured on the CK blog this coming Friday!! Make sure you go and check it out! Leave my friend some love (comments) while you are there!!!!


1 comment:

Beth said...

Was that way back in September?? Where does the time go? Thanks for the shout out!