Sunday, January 31, 2010

Busy Sunday. Busy Week.

This week is going to be a busy one! I got lots to do, so my "to do" list tells me anyways. I have to finish getting the make and takes ready for Saturdays crop, get all of my stuff to take to the crop packed up, haircut and eyebrows, taekwondo 2x, work, pick up some last minute crop items (snacks!), and I want to get some new inspiration on my blog this week. Oh, I could also use a new pair of shoes, the dogs are a barkin'. Who isn't busy?
So I can honestly say that I haven't had much time for scrapbooking lately. Other than a Christmas layout in a previous post, I haven't done any other layouts since working with the new Bella Blvd products. This one was my favorite one, a little bit busy, but that's how I like them. i have to tell you that it is pure coincidence that my son's shirt matches this paper perfectly. Don't you just love it when that happens? When you find the perfect paper for a photo that you have been wanting to scrap? I know I do. Enjoy your busy week! Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

Rhonda said...

O lvoe your attitude !! It is contagious! Happy Day today!