Monday, January 25, 2010

Bella Bella Bella...........

I just wanted to share some peeks of my projects that I did for the Bella Blvd booth at CHA. I was lucky enough to be asked to create with the new lines, which are Fabulous!! Super easy to work with and can work for both feminine and masculine layouts. So, here are my peeks.....
Estate Sale. You can see the entire layout at the Bella Blvd Studio Blog. It's in the pictures of the make and take table.(i feel famous, even though nobody there knows that I did the layout, i still feel famous...)


All Inclusive. You can see this one over there too!


Man of the House. I absolutely *LOVE* this line! This is a peek at a tree I created out of a heart punch. It's a total scrap lift! I saw it in the Scrapbooks ETC. magazine. I also made a card and a mini album. I wish I was at CHA with my little projects and all of the scrappers of the world , I bet it would be a lot like the whole "kid in a candy store" feeling. Thanks for stopping by to take a look!!! GO BELLA BLVD!!!



2 comments:

Laurie said...

O.k. now I am completely and totally jealous. I want the new Bella stuff. Too cute.

Sandy said...

Sheri - I just linked over from MW Studio - I LOVE your style!! Great layouts!