Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Still Talking about Halloween!

First I will say that my next post will have something scrappy in it! But, check out these photo's from Halloween.....

Halloween was a B-L-A-S-T this year! Logan was a Vampire, he let me do the whole make up thing and he hammed it up for the camera! I got some awesome pictures this year(which I cannot wait to get on some layouts!), it helps when the kids cooperate too! We did our usual trick or treating in the neighborhood during the day, and went night time trick or treating at a good friends neighborhood. I love night time trick or treating, it just adds so much to the fun of Halloween! Logan made quite the haul on the candy and as of today he hasn't forgotten about that big bowl of candy in the pantry!
On a Christmas note, I haven't gotten hardly any shopping done yet, and I started in August! So much for keeping ahead of the game, or should I say crowd!

No comments: