Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Milestone....

This guy learned how to ride a two wheeler back in September. I meant to share this a while ago, but as you know I was neglecting my blog then. He had been asking us to take the training wheels off of his bike (that he is way too big for) for a while. I was reluctant to remove then, thinking about how he would be covered in bandages from falling. Logan is going to be in Guiness some day for using the most bandages ever!!! He wasn't giving up, brought the wrench to me and pretty much demanded I take off the training wheels. I did and off he went! It was kind of funny watching him try to balance and pedal all while his tongue was hanging out of his mouth!! Never the less, I am super proud that he did it and didn't use not even one bandage! Let's just hope he can learn how to ride without that tongue hanging out!!!!!!