Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'M BACK!

I am ashamed to say that I have been neglecting my blog, but I'm back and I have some plans to post more than once a month. I have been busy though,.We had our Kalahari weekend crop recently and it was a ton of fun!! I laughed alot! And got some scrapping of my own done in between make & takes and prizes! We gave away tons of goodies and played "pass the gas" formerly know as "pass the pig." Everytime someone finished a layout they had to get the gas can by saying "Pass The Gas!" It was so funny! If you had the gas when the timer went off you won a prize!!! So, I am happy to say that everyone participated in it, and I was worried that someone might find it offensive. It was all in good fun!!

I wanted to share some of the layouts I did this past weekend with you! The first one is of Logan demolishing a cupcake. He just looks like a little monster, so I added some of his "friends" to the layout.

The next one is also of Logan. His first day of first grade. Boy is he growing fast! Sad for me, happy for him...bittersweet. He looked so cute on the first day of school, had to have a little gel in his hair, too cute!
My third layout is from our day trip to Mauthe Lake last Fall. We walked along a trail that went all of the way around the lake, 2 miles. It was beautiful, the tree's were changing colors and the air was still warm enough to wear shorts. I don't think we will make it there again this Fall, but I'm sure it is just as pretty as last Fall!

Now that we are past the Kalahari weekend, I am focused on our November All Day Crop. We have had an amazing interest in this event!! It is safe to say that this one will be a sold out event! We are going with a Christmas theme and all make & takes will be within the theme! Stay tuned, there may be a sneak peek coming up!
On a side note, I wanted to Thank everyone that attended the Kalahari weekend with Christy and I. We had a great time, and hope you will come back again!!! Oh, and Thanks to Christy for getting up so early in the morning to open the crop room! I owe you a Starbucks!!!!

No comments: