Friday, October 9, 2009

Hanging Out Layout

Just thought that I would share another layout that I completed at the Kalahari Weekend. You didn't think that I only got three layouts done did you? I know I talk alot, but really I manage to get some scrapping in! This might be my favorite layout of the weekend! I don't usually do double page layouts, but I wanted to use all of the pictures because they were so cute!
These picture's are of Logan. He was hanging out in a little tree at the school playground waiting for his Taekwondo class to start. Luckily I had my camera with me! He was all about getting his picture taken in the tree. What a little poser!

Check out some close up's of the monkey's. These are Quickutz anime monkey! He is just too cute!


Another close up of the monkey and all of the stars leading off the layout. I just love how this one turned out!
There are several items on this layout that were "donated" by my friend. We always share and borrow supplies when we scrap together. Thanks for looking!!

No comments: