Saturday, October 10, 2009

Halloween Decor

I made this last fall, but I wanted to share it anyways. I made this swag with MM papers, letters and stickers. I cut the cat with Quickutz. I also used old gift cards for each rectangle, just covered the side that would be showing with some patterned paper. It's a great use for old gift cards, rather than throwing them in the trash.
And of course Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday! Don't be surprised if you see many more Halloween projects posted here in the next few weeks!

2 comments:

sheri said...

Sheri - I am enjoying your blog, which I found when looking for mine (to see if I could find it or if it had just been burried in cyber space). My name is Sheri too, which is what led me to your blog. I will put you on "my blogs that I follow". Will you put me on your list? Find me at www.sheri-myownbackyard.blogspot.com

leah said...

Super cute!! :D