Monday, August 24, 2009

Halloween Samples!

I love, love, love Halloween. It is by far my favorite holiday! Everything about it appeals to me, the season, the decorations, the festivities and of course all of the new scrapbooking goodies that are hitting the stores! I got the pleasure of making some samples with the new Pink Paislee Halloween line, I had so much fun creating this "bottle of poison" and the Witches Hat. I used an empty Tequila ;) bottle for the "poison." I used purple, lime green and black paint inside of the bottle, to give it the poison-ish look.


For the witches hat I used a styrofoam cone and a styrofoam disc to create the shape of the hat. I added "black crow" feathers to the brim of the hat and decked it out with some ribbons. I also used small pins to attach the paper to the styrofoam, my adhesives weren't holding up on this one. I love how this turned out! It will be on display at The Scrapbook Store soon!


1 comment:

Beth said...

soooooper dooooper cute!!!