Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm fried and a Sneak Peek

Took advantage of the beautiful weather yesterday, spent some time on the boat up in The Dells. The sun was hot hot hot and I have a fried leg (or two). My poor leg is so sore and very red. I had to get some spray on Solarcaine because it hurts to rub lotion on my leg. I hope for a miracle today so that I can wear long pants without pain tomorrow. My own stupidity. Anywho enough boo-hoo about me, here's a cool pic of Jordan. You can see me in the lenses of his sunglasses taking the pic.
I went scrappin' last Friday night with the girls, had lot's of laughs and made some progress on class projects. Here is a peek at what I created.....



The theme of the class is Camping. I really like how the layouts for this class turned out. I hope lots of people sign up for the class! I still have some more projects to work on, hopefully I can share them soon.....



1 comment:

Beth said...

Aloe for the legs, Jordan looks so grown up, love the layouts and I know the classes will fill up!!!!!