Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Deadline..& Class Kick Off!

I submitted some layouts and a card to be a guest Bella Artista (if I am choosen) today. I had a heck of a time trying to figure out how to resize my photos for submission. I must admit that I am not the most computer savvy gal, I am impressed with myself that I can manage this blog! So, I thought I would share my submission........



The deadline is midnight tonite, so you still have time to submit your work! Go to bellablvd dot net for all of the details!
One more thing, tomorrow night is Class Kick-Off at The Scrapbook Store, stop in and check out all of the awesome classes that are being offered in the next few months! All of the instructors are so talented!!!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Great stuff Sheri!!!!
Good luck on becoming the next Bella artista, they would be super lucky to have your talent!