Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Time really does fly...

I can't believe it has been almost 20 days since my last post. Shame on me!! So what has been keeping me away.... Getting ready for the Watertown Weekend Crop, which was a ton of fun!!! I got some quality pages done, had a few Margarita's and got to spend some time with my friends. That is what I call an awesome weekend. I seem to scrap better with my friends around. It's nice to have someone to bounce idea's off from and just get opinions. Thanks Christy for all of the buttons, I am now addicted to them! I usually scrap in a bit of a mess, stuff all over the place, supplies everywhere. This weekend I tried something new, cleaning up in between layouts! I must say that I think it helped me be more creative (thanks Sandy!). And then there was Debbie, dancing on her chair. That was so funny!!! So yeah, that's all you get to know about that. What happens at the crop stays at the crop. For anyone reading that was at the crop, Thanks alot for coming, I had a great time!!!!! I hope you did too.....

2 comments:

Beth said...

I'm excited I can make it on the 2nd. ANd I have yur Bella Paper I borrowed!

Christy said...

Yep, definitely a lot of fun was had at this crop!
Thanks for bringing the KING Margarita maker!