Sunday, November 9, 2008

Full!!

Wow is really all I can say. We announced our first Weekend Retreat at our All Day Crop yesterday and it is Full!!! I am so excited about this Retreat and it is so far away, patience. So what does this mean for those who wanted to come and didn't/couldn't sign up yesterday? We have a waiting list. You wanna get on it? Leave a comment including your email address.

A little more about our crop yesterday. It was a great time, despite some issues with the setup of the room. We gave away lots of door prizes from Memory Works, Close to My Heart, Breezy Designs, I Remember When, and Stampin Up! We had some awesome make & takes too. I will have to post some pictures of them.

We had a layout contest in the evening and Donna C.won! Her layout was super cute. Congrats Donna!!!!!

So, Thank You to all of the ladies who attended our crop, hope to see you in January!!!

No comments: